Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Signings - Anyone Got Any Ideas

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
My Rochdale supporting amigo tells me that Adam Le Fondre is moving south to a league 1 club this week, he said that Brighton are one of the many clubs rumoured to have spoken to him. They reckon the fee would be about £250,000 for him. Just throwing that into the arena, it's probably more accurate than my Balzaretti claim.

This would be fantastic news if we signed him, i have wanted us to buy him for a long time now. He would be a great signing as he would guarantee us goals:yahoo:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Any good?
I guess that would be as back up as i can see Virgo and Elphick being a superb partnership in the centre of defence

He's superb, I would have him in our team over Virgo and thats saying something because I'm a big fan of virgs he is only 19 as well, he could be the League one centre half being talked about in the argus.

Heres a link to the thread on the Stockport County forum....
http://members3.boardhost.com/marionsboard/msg/1245695758.html

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
would be an excellent signing and a bargain price.

should certainly be a first choice centreback which will make things interesting.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
My Rochdale supporting amigo tells me that Adam Le Fondre is moving south to a league 1 club this week, he said that Brighton are one of the many clubs rumoured to have spoken to him. They reckon the fee would be about £250,000 for him. Just throwing that into the arena, it's probably more accurate than my Balzaretti claim.

Dave the Gaffer will be happy.Dales fans think Le Fondre is on his way to Huddesfield

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here