Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Signings - Anyone Got Any Ideas

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My Rochdale supporting amigo tells me that Adam Le Fondre is moving south to a league 1 club this week, he said that Brighton are one of the many clubs rumoured to have spoken to him. They reckon the fee would be about £250,000 for him. Just throwing that into the arena, it's probably more accurate than my Balzaretti claim.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
My Rochdale supporting amigo tells me that Adam Le Fondre is moving south to a league 1 club this week, he said that Brighton are one of the many clubs rumoured to have spoken to him. They reckon the fee would be about £250,000 for him. Just throwing that into the arena, it's probably more accurate than my Balzaretti claim.

Sorry but....
bullshit-alert-button-l.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sorry but....
bullshit-alert-button-l.jpg

:bowdown: I bow down to your fantastic sense of irony.

My tips for the signings this week, Dicker (fence!) - Le Fondre - Graeme Smith (Motherwell) - Luke Chadwick (Plymouth) - Michael Timlin (Swindon). If I'm right on ANY of them (Dicker excluded), I feel I should be hnoured.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
luke chadwick is not at plymouth and hasnt been since last summer,he spent the last few months at shrewsbury after playing at withdean for hereford !!!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
:bowdown: I bow down to your fantastic sense of irony.

My tips for the signings this week, Dicker (fence!) - Le Fondre - Graeme Smith (Motherwell) - Luke Chadwick (Plymouth) - Michael Timlin (Swindon). If I'm right on ANY of them (Dicker excluded), I feel I should be hnoured.

I Will bow down to your superior knowledge should any of them sign, excluding Dicker obviously.
We don't want Le Fondre, he will just be a another Murray who complains about living down south :angry::angry: (Lack of pies ect :bla:), though he does has a FLAIR name.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Superior knowledge? Guess work my friend, guess work. With the exception of Le Fondre which is a rumour with some basis, not much and very sketchy, but hey. It's not on my head, and besides, I haven't said he will sign, just that we may be a club who are interested. We shall see.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hey come on you lot!

Since when did we let issues like pure conjecture (or bullshit) get in the way of a good rumour :rolleyes:

I will happily spend a couple of days imagining le fondre playing in blue & white........right up until he turns up at Swindon instead

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
luke chadwick is not at plymouth and hasnt been since last summer,he spent the last few months at shrewsbury after playing at withdean for hereford !!!

Wasn't that Nick Chadwick? I thought Luke spent time on loan at MK C**ts las season.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
still need a centre back. a right back whingy please! cover left back .3 or 4 midfielders including dicker hopefully the following sale of hawkins dixon and el abd and two strikers if murray goes there needs to be a lot of work done can't wait for russel to get back tuesday . :albion2:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Le fondre would be a good signing, and if he is up for the move has a similar record to Murray when he was there, and at 22 could still improve.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Premiership player who was possibly joining on loan could now be joining on a perm deal (from the argus) who the hell is that?!?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Premiership player who was possibly joining on loan could now be joining on a perm deal (from the argus) who the hell is that?!?

You don't think we have hijacked the Ronaldivo move do you!?:bla:

Seriously though I can't think of a premiership winger who would join us, though perhaps it could be Henri Lansbury?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
You don't think we have hijacked the Ronaldivo move do you!?:bla:

Seriously though I can't think of a premiership winger who would join us, though perhaps it could be Henri Lansbury?

Danny Rose from Spurs - you heard it 'made up' here first

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here