• Nay: it’s horrible

Votes: 201 34.1%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess this is another way to look at the current poll results:-

Total nos of posters who have said they'd never buy, or wear, a replica shirt 338 - 65.89%
Total nos of posters who wear replica shirt but are specifically told never to do so again 175 - 34.11%

Seems fairly conclusive.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Moaning minnies. Its a nice, simple, understated kit. I like it a lot.

Oh and another thing - look around the rest of the PL and EFL, you realise we are very VERY lucky to have American Express as our sponsors, when you see the number of teams who have got a load of unintelligable garish mandarin BOBBINS splurged all over the middle of their shirts who nobody has ever heard of ("ManBetX @#*%$&XX" I'm looking at you as a prime example). Those betting companies, each and every one of them, look utter SHITHOUSE on whatever shirt they are splattered all over.

Thank christ this Amex one isn't an iron-on. You'd have people on here topping themselves.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Pinstripes have no place on a football shirt, although I think a blue pinstripe on a white background looks better on a football shirt, like this little West Brom number from 2014/15

New-WBA-Home-Shirt-2014-2015.jpg

It was certainly an upgrade on their 1992-94 kit. It looks like something you'd come home wearing having bought it in a Guatamalan market while travelling around Central America, which once home you consign to the wardrobe never for it to see the light of day. I should know, I did something similar when I travelled through Chiapas in Mexico.

So I suppose we got off quite lightly really when you see what we could have been lumbered with...

s-l400 (1).jpg

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Pinstripes have no place on a football shirt, although I think a blue pinstripe on a white background looks better on a football shirt, like this little West Brom number from 2014/15

View attachment 126570

It was certainly an upgrade on their 1992-94 kit. It looks like something you'd come home wearing having bought it in a Guatamalan market while travelling around Central America, which once home you consign to the wardrobe never for it to see the light of day. I should know, I did something similar when I travelled through Chiapas in Mexico.

So I suppose we got off quite lightly really when you see what we could have been lumbered with...

View attachment 126572
Don't they have that very design this season?

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Well I was will take a punt and say we will sell more of this shirt than any other PL one yet ( as in about 1% of what Leeds will sell obviously )

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well I was will take a punt and say we will sell more of this shirt than any other PL one yet ( as in about 1% of what Leeds will sell obviously )

To late. I've already staked that claim the other day. It will break sales records. Confident of that.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
If I had been asked by the club if I wanted blue and white stripes or blue with a barely noticeable pinstripe I would have said we are Brighton and we are blue and white,I don't want an all blue shirt.but I have to say I actually don't mind this new shirt.its nice to have a break from the stripes ,I like the retro look too,also it will create a nice mixture in the crowd of this kit and the old stripes.so it's a yay from me but I want to go back to blue and white stripes for our amex ten year anniversary please.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Obviously the NHS heart logo this season was a nice and appropriate thing to do, I found it really interesting though to see our new home kit less "cluttered" and how it will look next season.

Looks so fresh, I have gone from not being a fan for the first few hours, to now absolutely loving it.

Ed9KAW1XkAE2teP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here