New Shirt Arrived

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: New Shirt Arrived

The Large One said:
Fool.

The first Skint shirts (1999) were in well before the season started. How do I know? There were LOADS of people wearing them on the day of the first match against Nottingham Forest. You just moan at the club for the sake of it.

I can only assume you enjoy it. :p

Not true. Not true at all. That was the usual pre order of about 200 that the club shop had which sold within hours.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: New Shirt Arrived

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Not true. Not true at all. That was the usual pre order of about 200 that the club shop had which sold within hours.

I think that is true, that was the last shirt I bothered to buy and did not get it until about September.

I remember in 1994 the Admiral one being on sale in July but other than that not many other years, so well done to the club.

Doubt I will buy it though, will never get worn.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Zed Seagull said:
Got mine today although my daughter's ones to follow. Quality top apart from skint logo looks cheap and nasty. Can see the blue stripes through it!

Bit disappointed the about daughter's kit as wanted to suprise her :down:

Yep the iron on transfer curse strikes again. :nono: :nono: :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bet middlesboro and cheltenham dont have this problem.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Bet middlesboro and cheltenham dont have this problem.

Stop moaning

If you don't like it....don't buy it.....end of

I actually thought Middlesboro's kit last season was shite of the highest order

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
blockhseagull said:
Stop moaning

If you don't like it....don't buy it.....end of

stupid point

our club is not flush with cash and shirt sales must be the greatest source of merchandise income. many of us will not buy shirts which we dont have much confidence in standing up to a bit of wear and tear, unlike the originial skint tops.

so surely pointing this out is actually quite important, not simply pointless moaning.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rich Suvner said:
stupid point

our club is not flush with cash and shirt sales must be the greatest source of merchandise income. many of us will not buy shirts which we dont have much confidence in standing up to a bit of wear and tear, unlike the originial skint tops.

so surely pointing this out is actually quite important, not simply pointless moaning.

And as for last years not only was the iron on logo SHITE but it also started unravelling after a few washes.

As for Middboro kit i was referring to the sponsors logo

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Got both the new home and away shirts today and well pleased with both and good on the club for delivering as promised.

The stick on skint logo is a bit of a disappointment but Insider has said that the newer method of applying it would be used (like for the palookaville and maroon shirts) and I've had no problems with either of those so no reason to suspect there'll be a problem with these.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Rich Suvner said:
stupid point

My point was that he was continuing to moan on about it.... not everyone will like every single kit that the club brings out. You can't please all of the people all of the time, it is an improvement on the last kit and most people seem to prefer it.

As for the sponsors logo, as insider said for it to be in the make up of the kit we would have had to wait until october which people would have moaned about that instead

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Safeway said:
Both the 97-98 Sandtex and 98-99 Donatello shirts had stick-on sponsors and they're fine.

Yes they did but they were not made by italian retards.

Furthermore the way that the logs were of that "spongy stuff" that was pretty hardwearing and that you find on most (decent) shirts..even those outside the prem.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
blockhseagull said:
As for the sponsors logo, as insider said for it to be in the make up of the kit we would have had to wait until october which people would have moaned about that instead

Which shows the complete knob jockeys that we have making our kit :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
blockhseagull said:
Well i do kinda agree with that... but their must be some reason that we deal with them.

Yes they are cheap and cheerful. I will be honest the whole Errea range I find cheap and nasty and you get a better quality in places like Primark and Matalan!!!

Actually I will caveat that by saying the Centenary shirt was decent quality and a decent shirt.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here