Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Shirt Arrived

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes son very happy with the full kit,with frutos on the back,just gone to bed in it,must say well done to the club,they seem geared up this time

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Two shirts for my two children arrived today, and I think they are excellent, so much so I may buy myself the home one for the first season in ages, even if my wife thinks I look like a wanker in it!!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Recieved mine this morning and the airtex is just quality!The color is great from behind with the blue and white BHAFC written across it.The backs of the kits I quite like,very nice to have a plain blue one for a change.NOTE: If you don't have coca cola patches already,get them!Will look fantastic:thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Must admit I was gobsmacked to see somebody wearing one as I came home on the us tonight - were you walking along Queens Park Terrace wearing the new shirt about 8pm ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I surprised someone by wearing my new home shirt when I went out to get a paper this morning.

The bloke in question was walking on the other side of the road to me, and was wearing some kind of training top I think (definitely a BHAFC top of some kind).

He gave me a very confused look, as if first trying to work out what exactly I was wearing, and then trying to work out where I'd got it from when he realised what it was.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Zed Seagull said:
What sizes were the kids ones? My daughter is size 7-8 and didn't arrive today.

They were 5-6 (just the right fit for my 4 year old daughter) and 9-10 (a little big on my eight year old son), so perhaps the 7-8's have gone missing?!!!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
eastlondonseagull said:
Do I go for 9 Hart, or East London again? ???

Nah, go for something that says you're a Brighton fan "good old sussex by the sea" is going on mine. Expensive but it's for 2 years

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Re: Re: Re: Re: New Shirt Arrived

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Not true. Not true at all. That was the usual pre order of about 200 that the club shop had which sold within hours.
Good f***ing grief. You're just making it up. :rolleyes:

Anyway, seeing as you have no idea how to run a football club, I don't see where your complaint is.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've ordered one, SMUDGE & 61 are going on the back. It'll be my drinking shirt back on the old cruise liner, where I go back to on Sunday.
See you in Ocober, have a good start to the season.
Come on you Super Seagulls!!

:clap2: :wave:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
portlock seagull said:
Nah, go for something that says you're a Brighton fan "good old sussex by the sea" is going on mine. Expensive but it's for 2 years

f***ing hell, I need a new job. That's gotta be the world's most expensive shirt!

Surely the shirt itself proves I'm a Brighton fan? :p

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
f***ing hell, I need a new job. That's gotta be the world's most expensive shirt!

Surely the shirt itself proves I'm a Brighton fan? :p

You can always put bmf is a legend on the back mate;) Will stop me from telling you to be quiet every game:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here