Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Shirt Arrived

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
We often slate the club and rightly so sometimes.

New kit worn by the players often arrives in the shop just after Christmas unless you are a size 6 for ladies and have a waiste line of 24 for men. But congratulations to the club this time round. I ordered my shirt and one for my niece (on-line) with printing to be done on the back and it arrived this morning as they promised.

So not only do they kits of all sizes in but I have the shirt way before the season starts!!!!

Well done and here's to a promising season if the kit ordering process is anything to go by.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
SurreySeagulls said:
We often slate the club and rightly so sometimes.

New kit worn by the players often arrives in the shop just after Christmas unless you are a size 6 for ladies and have a waiste line of 24 for men. But congratulations to the club this time round. I ordered my shirt and one for my niece (on-line) with printing to be done on the back and it arrived this morning as they promised.

So not only do they kits of all sizes in but I have the shirt way before the season starts!!!!

Well done and here's to a promising season if the kit ordering process is anything to go by.

About f***ing TIME in my book. This is the first time from 1988 (apart from the season where we started to have admiral) that I can recall that this has happened.

So its ONLY been 18 YEARS for something simple like getting enough shirts in.

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull said:
What are the sizes like? Would a small be a medium, a medium be an extra large? ???

I had a med last year and it was a bit tight, so I ordered a large this year, and its a bit tight... time for a diet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I got both my home and away shirts in the post this morning, exactly as promised.

Full credit to the club on this one :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
BarrelofFun said:
Molango on both??? :clap:

Both plain on the back ATM. You see, I pre-ordered them before the squad numbers were known, and didn't want to risk having the wrong number applied.

I shall probably have Molango on one and Frutos on the other, although I'm not sure which way round yet.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
got my home kit this morning, it's the db!

love the airtex!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
blockhseagull said:
Whats it like ?

Quality wise i mean ?

Quality looks good, the only down side is the stick on Skint Logo. Time will tell (3 months IMHO) before Skint starts to crack up and peel off!!!!!!

But to have it months in advance of Christmas makes up for that.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Re: Re: New Shirt Arrived

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
About f***ing TIME in my book. This is the first time from 1988 (apart from the season where we started to have admiral) that I can recall that this has happened.

Pull ya head in.

Think I might get one this time.

For some reason, call it blind optimism or stupidity, I have a good feeling about next season.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Re: Re: New Shirt Arrived

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Fool.

The first Skint shirts (1999) were in well before the season started. How do I know? There were LOADS of people wearing them on the day of the first match against Nottingham Forest. You just moan at the club for the sake of it.

I can only assume you enjoy it. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here