Votes: 61 42.4%
  • dont give a shit any more

Votes: 31 21.5%

• Total voters

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
we want Falmer! said:
Who good do better with no money, a bad team and a crap stadium. (Although he has the best fans!!!)
WHO WOULD WANT TO COME TO US?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NO ONE!!!!!!

Best fans? Lets be fair reading this board sometimes we are a pretty poor set of fans

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
we want Falmer! said:
Who good do better with no money, a bad team and a crap stadium.
Pretty much anyone would do better than last seasons disgraceful showing.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
we want Falmer! said:
Who good do better with no money, a bad team and a crap stadium. (Although he has the best fans!!!)
WHO WOULD WANT TO COME TO US?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NO ONE!!!!!!

i'd agree with that, he will silence a few boo boys this year and take us back to where he f***ed us over before .. then is his contract up? if so he'll walk away , if not he'll find a way to sit pretty as a director of football at the club or something , allow someone who knows the league/players to come in and give us a mid-lower table finish :cool:

The one sure way we will have a close scrape with relegation next season is to sack Mark McGhee. If that's what you lot want, keep whingeing for it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
The one sure way we will have a close scrape with relegation next season is to sack Mark McGhee. If that's what you lot want, keep whingeing for it.
:lol:

I guess we will see in the next few weeks,

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Where's your evidence?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Goodfella said:
Well, all i will say is that this board will make interesting reading if we do well this season, which, i personally think we will.

And all I will say is there is an ominous lack of quality in the squad as it stands at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here