• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bottom 8 at Xmas then :wave:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Completely lost interest after 30 years of going to games.

Can't ever remember feeling this not bothered about a new season.

Won't be going again all the time the Scots twat is manager.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I think we need to wait and see.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have to admit that I am now at the point where I can almost predict the excuses on Sunday week. I am not anticipating much next season now.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
bhaexpress said:
I have to admit that I am now at the point where I can almost predict the excuses on Sunday week. I am not anticipating much next season now.
And that coming from one of the more optimistic people on the board... Things must be bad!

We'll know where we stand come 4.50pm on Saturday... I mean blimey, if we can't beat Rotherham who are ALREADY 10 points adrift at the foot of the table then who can we beat?...

:lolol:

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Completely lost interest after 30 years of going to games.

Can't ever remember feeling this not bothered about a new season.

Won't be going again all the time the Scots twat is manager.

Further evidence McGhee is ruining all aspects of our club

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
bhaexpress said:

At last Frank you have seen the light

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
But how much damage is he likely to have done by Christmas? The new manager would be left with a fairly hefty job to do to save us from League Two.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
bhaexpress said:

I think maybe it will be the change in climate for the players, having not played very far north all pre season, that will be the main reason why we loose against a poor Rotherham side.

Hydro Driven

Nov 1, 2004
Brighton
Who good do better with no money, a bad team and a crap stadium. (Although he has the best fans!!!)
WHO WOULD WANT TO COME TO US?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NO ONE!!!!!!

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I am very much a give McGhee a chance man. Maybe 10/12 games. If he fails then adios.

I have no idea what kind of a season we'll have, it's so hard to predict, but there are a lot of you that are convinced that failure is beckoning. If you are wrong, will you admit it? How will you view your anti-McGhee ranting if we have a decent season. I for one, shall be bouncing threads like these left, right and centre if you're wrong. Proving that your made up mind was way of course will be an absolute pleasure.

We shall see.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Row Z Creased Shirt said:
I would say it was further evidence of the lack of patience and unrealistic expectations of supporters in a time of crisis for the club.
I don't think that's fair. McGhee hasn't shown us much to be inspired by in his period at the club. We went out last season with a pathetic whimper, not a scrapping fight. What inspires people is confidence and action, not hand-wringing and excuses.

Only occasionally do we see a flash of what McGhee can be. At third tier level he has a proven record; let's hope that despite the obvious obstacles put in his way he can lead us this season, in a way he did not in the last one.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
the right footed denilson said:
He needs to be given a few games. But, 10 games without much hope and he MUST go.
10 games is too many. If it is obvious nothing has changed, even after 3 games, he should go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here