Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Seagulls lotto It is the local lottery with local winners.£1000 every week !

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
HELP YOUR CLUB…..YOUR COMMUNITY…..YOURSELF

The new Seagulls Lotto offers an all-cash give away with a weekly first prize of £1,000 plus 10 £20 runners-up prizes all for a £1 stake. The draws take place every Wednesday from November 2nd 2011 at the Amex Stadium, either in Dick’s Bar or in the Seagulls Store.
Every penny raised will support the future success of the Albion while also providing valuable revenue for the club’s charitable arm Albion in the Community (AITC) on projects throughout Sussex. Indeed the club is keen to hear from fans who believe a project in their community would benefit from AITC involvement.
To play you can register and enter online at Seagulls Lotto. Alternatively you can call customer services on 0845 873 0251 and pay over the phone, download a leaflet (copy below) and enter via the FREEPOST address, or email the club for a printed copy of the Seagulls Lotto leaflet. Additionally there are lottery agents who call on properties all over Sussex.
We will confirm your entries in writing or email. You will receive one membership number for every £1 entry, your unique code for each weekly draw.
The results will be published on this dedicated website and winners are paid automatically. There is no need to claim.
It is the local lottery with local winners.

Attachments

• leaflet5.jpg
    leaflet5.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 49
  • leaflet1.jpg
    leaflet1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 52
  • leaflet2.jpg
    leaflet2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 50
  • leaflet3.jpg
    leaflet3.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 48
  • leaflet4.jpg
    leaflet4.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I have to say I think the 'hatrick' thing is questionable.

It states that someone will win £1000 on matchday but it seems to me that there are God knows how many tickets printed and what if the announced 'winning number ticket' has not been purchased ?

Perhaps I just don't understand ! , for which I apologise.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have to say I think the 'hatrick' thing is questionable.

It states that someone will win £1000 on matchday but it seems to me that there are God knows how many tickets printed and what if the announced 'winning number ticket' has not been purchased ?

Perhaps I just don't understand ! , for which I apologise.

For the lucky number part of the hat trick, Where does it say £1,000 will be won? its 'Up to £500' and only purchased counterfoils go into the draw. Just one hasn't been claimed so far this season - so check your tickets!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I signed up last night, ticket no 1029 IIRC, so there should be enough money in the pot to pay the top prize!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here