Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Seagulls lotto It is the local lottery with local winners.£1000 every week !

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yet another very poor effort of a website from the club.

Got errors when trying to sign up, but got the welcome email. Went back in again and tried again and it went through ok on the second attempt but not after I'd clicked on a link and been directed to the payment gateway they use site. So went back to the site after getting another email from the club saying my payment had been successful second time round tried to click on the next draw 1 day link and once again got directed to the payment gateway site!!

Went back to the site for the third time and it finally showed me what my number was and what draws I'm entered into.

The club really should look into what ever jokers they've got developing these sites and who they've got doing their UAT. The ticket site is awful and this one is full of really frustrating bugs.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Yet another very poor effort of a website from the club.

Got errors when trying to sign up, but got the welcome email. Went back in again and tried again and it went through ok on the second attempt but not after I'd clicked on a link and been directed to the payment gateway they use site. So went back to the site after getting another email from the club saying my payment had been successful second time round tried to click on the next draw 1 day link and once again got directed to the payment gateway site!!

Went back to the site for the third time and it finally showed me what my number was and what draws I'm entered into.

The club really should look into what ever jokers they've got developing these sites and who they've got doing their UAT. The ticket site is awful and this one is full of really frustrating bugs.

Can you please email seagullslotto[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] .co.uk and they will check that you are signed up OK and investigate the error.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
The first Seagulls Lotto draw has taken place and the all-important results can be announced.

The winning number for £1,000 was 01097. So it’s congratulations to Craig Wayland from Horley.

With 10 other players winning £20 it is worth checking the full results.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
The first Seagulls Lotto draw has taken place and the all-important results can be announced.

The winning number for £1,000 was 01097. So it’s congratulations to Craig Wayland from Horley.

With 10 other players winning £20 it is worth checking the full results.
Many thanks Programe seller

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Seagulls Lotto : 9th Nov 2011

Place Prize Winning Ticket
1st £1000 01172 Roy Lansdowne - Eastbourne
2nd £20 01266 GH - Brighton
2nd £20 00344 MH - Hove
2nd £20 01103 AJ - Worthing
2nd £20 00041 DC - Hove
2nd £20 00220 VS - Lancing
2nd £20 01101 GR - Brighton
2nd £20 01248 GH - Brighton
2nd £20 01326 YB - Burgess Hill
2nd £20 01300 NL - Horley
2nd £20 01072 SS - Peacehaven

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So far as I can see, the highest winning number so far, over two draws, is 01355, which probably means a low take-up rate, which in turn means that anybody who has already bought a ticket is in with a very good chance of winning at least £20. Good odds! :thumbsup:

Sep 1, 2010
I got an e-mail earlier saying 'Thanks for your payment, but i only purchased one ticket for last weeks draw. I definitely did not sign for more than 1 week. Bloody cheek, who do i contact

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
So far as I can see, the highest winning number so far, over two draws, is 01355, which probably means a low take-up rate, which in turn means that anybody who has already bought a ticket is in with a very good chance of winning at least £20. Good odds! :thumbsup:

I understand the club is delighted with the initial take up after all it was only launched three and a half weeks ago. But it is certainly the best chance of winning while the numbers are relatively low.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I got an e-mail earlier saying 'Thanks for your payment, but i only purchased one ticket for last weeks draw. I definitely did not sign for more than 1 week. Bloody cheek, who do i contact

I didn't think you could pay for just one week. I suggest you check what you signed up to.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
This is a farce. I haven't won it yet. I haven't bought a ticket either, but the advert suggests the odds are in my favour. And Craig Mackail Smith was smiling at me in the toilets!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
This is a farce. I haven't won it yet. I haven't bought a ticket either, but the advert suggests the odds are in my favour. And Craig Mackail Smith was smiling at me in the toilets!

I think you getting a little confused, The CMS adverts in the bogs are for the Hatrick tickets not the lotto, no wonder he is laughing at you :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here