Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New rules for purchasing Guest Tickets

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Why ? If you were buying him a guest ticket previously, you can still do that without him needing to pay for A+.
The point being made though, was that the purchase windows are different between MyAlbion+ members (him) and those who are registered with a fan number (his son). So to sit together both tickets have to bought in the same window. Which for him currently means waiting for the least attractive tickets to become available.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Alright, but a few have said it's not much hassle. It is hassle.

I've said it's not hassle and for you buying it's not hassle. It's hassle for them to create their accounts for sure but for you it's not.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The point being made though, was that the purchase windows are different between MyAlbion+ members (him) and those who are registered with a fan number (his son). So to sit together both tickets have to bought in the same window. Which for him currently means waiting for the least attractive tickets to become available.
Is’t that the same as it was previously anyway ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Always thought A+ had priority over members. Odd that they didn’t :shrug:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Sorry I should have been clearer. Not purchasing guest tickets but for season tickets that aren't assigned to a human being.

For example my pal has 4 tickets in his company. They are named Company 1, Company 2 etc etc, he is the contact for all four. I'm assuming he's not going to have to tell the club before each game who will be using them and get them to register?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sorry I should have been clearer. Not purchasing guest tickets but for season tickets that aren't assigned to a human being.

For example my pal has 4 tickets in his company. They are named Company 1, Company 2 etc etc, he is the contact for all four. I'm assuming he's not going to have to tell the club before each game who will be using them and get them to register?
I’m trying to find out, not a company but I have a second ticket, which I use to invite friends (used to be my Dad’s 😔).

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
Related but off topic slightly, my daughter is an Albion + member but cant buy a ticket for Forest even though the on sale date for members was 16/07.

I've got her an Ipswich one but Forest is greyed out. Any ideas?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here