Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Player Signed

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Alexander Revell ( sp? ) from Braintree Town --- you heard it here first !!!

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
zefarelly said:
does he make models ?

a big player in the 1:43 scale market ?

No, that has gone right over my head ? ? ???

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
From Braintree website

Braintree Town captain Alex Revell is attracting interest from a number of clubs as he looks to secure his immediate future. Coca-Cola League Two side Boston United have asked about the 21-year old forward, as have Nationwide Conference side Exeter City. Chairman Lee Harding is keen to see Alex remain at Braintree Town, but would be pleased for Alex if the opportunity to return to full-time football came his way: ”Alex is a great asset to this Club and, of course, I would love to see him stay at Braintree for another year. Captain of a championship-winning side says it all really. Earlier in the year I did discuss the future with Alex and he told me that he did not want to leave Braintree unless he had the opportunity to return to full-time football and I can understand and sympathise with that. The interest from Exeter City manager Alex Inglethorpe is flattering, but possibly the chance of going to League side Boston United might suit Alex more as he lives in Cambridge and that journey could be commutable. Signing for the Deven club would probably dictate moving down to the West Country. I have nothing but respect for both Boston and Exeter who have both done the right thing by approaching the Club and asking about Alex’s availability. Our captain is, of course, subject to an offer of re-engagement from Braintree and that would ensure that we would receive compensation should Alex move on, but the Club would not stand in Alex’s way if he had the chance of another crack at the pro. game. A thoroughly genuine and decent lad, Alex deserves another opportunity and, if he was successful, his progress would be a great advertisement for both Braintree manager George Borg and our Club.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Westdene Seagull said:
No, that has gone right over my head ? ? ???

I heard the *WOOSH* :lolol:

24duprevmodel2002.JPG

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
How much? Where does he play? Source?

Don't know, Braintree Town, like you think I'm going to answer that !!!

For the record, I posted first that we had signed a Bury teeager - didn't know his name was CKR but posted the transfer first. Got this from the same source so have no reason to believe it's not true.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Westdene Seagull said:
Don't know, Braintree Town, like you think I'm going to answer that !!!

For the record, I posted first that we had signed a Bury teeager - didn't know his name was CKR but posted the transfer first. Got this from the same source so have no reason to believe it's not true.

I meant position, Sorry didn't expect you to name your source but thought it may have been a website not a person.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Hmmm, not sure about him as after racking my brain he was ok at Cambridge, but evidently made a huge drop down to Braintree, so would he be much kop making a huge jump upwards again :nono:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Caveman said:
O.k. then I believe you. But if you are wrong I will track you down and poo on your face.

:)

Fair play but .... how do you know I'm not into the poo on the face thingy ?? :love:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Fragmented Badger said:
If true, this is about the least inspiring signing I can imagine. He's no Federico, that's for sure:nono:

Yeah I know, there's a good chance that he's going to actually play

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here