Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Player announcement later today to cheer us all up!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't believe people are judging Henderson from a one month loan spell nearly TEN YEARS ago. Whether he is right for us or not that is still irrelevant. He wouldn't have spent an entire career at Championship level if that was all he was capable of.

Just about the mention this - why the f*** are people judging him MORE on what he did ten years ago than what we does now? Morons.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Really hope not, he's not gonna get us in the playoffs,
Wasn't all that when he was on loan here.
And is this the type of player to tempt Vicente into staying ???
Doubt that very much

well my "sauce" has never been right so its probably bolloxs!! Its why i never start a thread with "a sauce of mine has told me" because hes never once been right!!!!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
At least we know this press conference stuff os all bullshit, the club always do texts first as it's a nice little earner for them!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Just about the mention this - why the f*** are people judging him MORE on what he did ten years ago than what we does now? Morons.

I can't believe people are judging Henderson from a one month loan spell nearly TEN YEARS ago. Whether he is right for us or not that is still irrelevant. He wouldn't have spent an entire career at Championship level if that was all he was capable of.

Finally some sense in this thread. Very much THIS.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well, it's one of those "I know a guy, who knows a guy who heard from someone at the club" type things. It could be complete cobblers but I've just got this feeling it is actually going to happen.

Would be amazing if that did happen!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm sticking with Hitzlsperger being one of the new signings.

This is a quiet little rumour that has cropped up a couple of times the last fortnight. I would LOVE IT to be true.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's picturing the midfield that does it for me. Bridcutt, Vicente and Hitzlsperger in the middle, Buckley and LuaLua on the wings. Beautiful.

See that's a midfield that could make a good fist of surviving in the Prem IMO, let alone the Championship.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Injury prone
30 years old
Never made it at the top of the championship or prem
No thanks. Move on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here