Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Player announcement later today to cheer us all up!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's nearly 3pm on the first day of preseason and we haven't signed anyone today. This is an outrage.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bobby Zamora was with us when we were relegated. Does that mean he was shit?

Joe Cole, Paulo Di Canio and Freedy Kanoute were all relegated with West Ham. They were also shit.

Indeed. Scott Parker was relegated with West Ham as well, and I can't see anyone turning him down. How about Juninho, back in the back.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Oh God, every time there's a slight criticism of Barber it's going to descend into a silly hairdressing pun-fest. Rather he got the chop and we got someone more suitably named in

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Michael Owen i just know it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moo::moo::moo::moo:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Oh God, every time there's a slight criticism of Barber it's going to descend into a silly hairdressing pun-fest. Rather he got the chop and we got someone more suitably named in

Are you saying he should get his jacket and leave.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

I've heard the delay was down to him halting Gus from signing a squad player.

Apparently Barber only wants key signings. Not FRINGE players.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Bobby Zamora was with us when we were relegated. Does that mean he was shit?

Joe Cole, Paulo Di Canio and Freedy Kanoute were all relegated with West Ham. They were also shit.

OK then.

Scored ONE in SEVEN at Reading, then shipped out to Gillingham, Watford, Sheff Utd, and Millwall.

Not prolific anywhere except Millwall. The other common thread for all those sides is the have STRUGGLED in this division with him playing. Is he the sort of player to get you promoted? Wouldnt someone better have gone for him if he was really any good?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

No need to get the strop.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Right, I've had enough of this now. I DEMAND a new player this afternoon. Get on with it.

And if its not DAVID ALMEDA I'm going to be seriously MACKED off.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Sounds a bit like Vicente :facepalm:

Yeah he struggled in La liga!!! An ageing injury prone journeyman vs an ageing injury prone superstar. Sounds just like Vicente :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here