Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Player announcement later today to cheer us all up!

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
There is absolutely no chance of us signing a player from VALENCIA. I would definitely not of hinted about this on any other thread so it is clearly NOT TRUE.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There is absolutely no chance of us signing a player from VALENCIA. I would definitely not of hinted about this on any other thread so it is clearly NOT TRUE.

Lol. I'm lost on whether this is all tongue in cheek, ironic, post ironic, post modern or simply mischievous.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lol. I'm lost
Read the post above yours.

With so many people making so many tongue in cheek posts, among zero posts with any real info, then just assume it's all mischief making.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Read the post above yours.

With so many people making so many tongue in cheek posts, among zero posts with any real info, then just assume it's all mischief making.

Yeah. Seen that. What a waste of time.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gus needs to stop saying we're close... just tell us when it's done...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Tony Almeida is signing?

Could do a job? :albion2:

Attachments

• Tony Almeida.jpg
    Tony Almeida.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 58

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Back on the Henderson subject, I'd rather have Henderson than McLean any day of the week. 19 goals in a side like Millwall is not to be sniffed at and he has scored goals consistently at this level for the last ten years. I think we need two strikers anyway as we only have Cms and Barnes, I'd be quite pleased if Henderson was one of them, but perhaps not the main one!!!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Only a point in having a striker like Henderson or McLean for that matter if we create the chances for them to score. This was a problem last season and needs to be rectified by some more quality and physicality in midfield.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Brighton have announced it on the website. they have signed valencia's right back bruno saltor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here