Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New manager to be announced on TUESDAY *~*~*

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why the hell are people trying to big up Southgate?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
17431.jpg

???

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
There will be a Leeds ticket for sale if Wise gets the job.

......and if they are really going to announce the new manager on Tuesday, and it turns out to be that ****, it will save me going to the expense of buying a ticket for St Mary's.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
oh about Wise....

After the death of Sir Bobby Robson, The Sun's Bob Harris wrote how Robson told him: "My biggest disappointment was Dennis Wise, a director of football who was hardly seen at the ground, and who brought in players who were neither suitable, nor right, for Newcastle United. I forgive most people, but I am not sure I can forgive Wise for what he did to my club."

Ho hum...bound to be appointed then!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Just heard. All I am told is they are experienced at a higher level, and are currently out of work.

But that could be Curbishley, Coppell or Wise. Trying to find out more.

If your inside info was that good you'd have been announcing slades sacking earlier.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
If it's Wise I'll have a hard time motivating myself to coming to watch Brighton.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
If it's Wise I'll have a hard time motivating myself to coming to watch Brighton.

that will be at least 2 of us, i will go to the so'ton game, but that will be it if the posion dwarf 2 takes charge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here