Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New management team at Palace

stadler_waldorf.jpg

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Freedman? He was on the BBC's late night regional footie show last night, whatever the f*** it's called, commenting on the Palace situation. At a time when it hadnt even been announced that Warnock was leaving, he must have known, the cheating, Palace f*ck!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I saw something about Dougie Freedman but didn't see what role he had been given...Assistant Manager I guess?

Officially Assistant Manager

Unofficially "former player to make fans be on side, despite fact that manager is crap". Oh well I guess anyone can out a few cones out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3382193 said:
Somebody start a Countdown to Palace relegation thread

I think this is it, starting with the heading, new management team!! Funniest thing I have seen since Brolin.:laugh::laugh:

And to think the misguided fools thought Coppell was coming back. :laugh:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3382193 said:
Somebody start a Countdown to Palace relegation thread

This would have egg on face written all over it, lets not bok it just yet.:glare:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This would have egg on face written all over it, lets not bok it just yet.:glare:

You may be right, so let's milk it whilst we can!!! Strange silence from the Palace fans this evening. I would have thought they would be over the moon at their exciting new managerial appointment!!! :laugh:

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
You may be right, so let's milk it whilst we can!!! Strange silence from the Palace fans this evening. I would have thought they would be over the moon at their exciting new managerial appointment!!! :laugh:

If you want to hear Palace fans' opinions on it, you should probably have a look on a Palace message board, rather than a Brighton one.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If you want to hear Palace fans' opinions on it, you should probably have a look on a Palace message board, rather than a Brighton one.

Inspired :laugh:

Can't access it at work though. If you could summarise the appointment in one word what would that word be?

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Doomed.

Other people are more optimistic though. When I heard Paul Hart my heart sank, but I have to admit it lifted when I heard about the Doug assisting him. When our backs are against the wall like this we need someone who knows Palace inside out, and Dougie's the man for that right now. The only reason why we survived in 2001 was because of Steve "Mr Palace" Kember being at the helm. I still can't imagine us being relegated. That might just be because we've never been in the third tier in my lifetime though.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Doomed.

Other people are more optimistic though. When I heard Paul Hart my heart sank, but I have to admit it lifted when I heard about the Doug assisting him. When our backs are against the wall like this we need someone who knows Palace inside out, and Dougie's the man for that right now. The only reason why we survived in 2001 was because of Steve "Mr Palace" Kember being at the helm. I still can't imagine us being relegated. That might just be because we've never been in the third tier in my lifetime though.

Any update on new owners yet Phoenix?

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Any update on new owners yet Phoenix?

The occasional rumour going round, with the administrator claiming he's had offers but then nothing else being heard about it. Sadly, this administrator guy seems to be a complete clown who has no clue, so I'm not too optimistic. Things are looking better than the last time we were in administration though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here