Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New left back signs

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Great stuff. I think Rents is more effective coming off the bench, as he does seem to be a bit lightweight at the moment. From what I have heard of Richards, he sounds like a very good player. Also, I seem to remember he played quite well against us in the Championship.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
MATT SET FOR SEAGULLS
Posted on: Wed 19 Sep 2007
Jim Magilton has given the green light for Matt Richards to join Brighton on loan.

The 22-year-old midfielder has not featured in first-team action for Town this season and Jim is happy for him to get senior football away from Portman Road.

"Brighton have approached us over Matt and we are happy for him to go there for a month," Jim told the Club website.

"He needs to be playing first-team football and he's not getting that here at the moment. Brighton will provide him with that opportunity."

Matt is set to join the Seagulls by the end of the week and in time to feature in their squad for their home game against Yeovil.

He will have some familiar team-mates with George O'Callaghan on loan there and former Blue Nicky Forster also at the Withdean.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Does dean realise there are 90 odd other clubs in the country?

Good loan though

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Signing a decent player is always marred when he comes from a club your manager has a good relationship with.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well whatever about Kerry. Competition never hurt anyone.

Wilkins has recognised that we are light in that department so well done Dean.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
It's just like watching . . . Ipswich Reserves :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here