Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New left back signs

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Do remember Dan Harding is keeping Richards out of the Ipswich team
Harding was a good player, he made a few mistakes as most young players do and was crucified for them as others like Lynch, Elphick, and other weren't. By all accounts he has improved his consistency and become an accomplished Championship level player.

Richards' CV reads well, and we do need a leftback. I like Rents, but I can see the logic in not having him as a regular (not yet at least). Perhaps we could try him on the left of midfield, as he is a great crosser, and push Cox to the right? He can play well on the left of course, but he may be even more effective on his stronger foot.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Good move by the club and i'm glad to see Wilkins is keeping his word by having a regular turn over of players this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gives DW the opportunity of loaning out Kerry to a non-league side to get him some playing experience which he wont get this season at Withdean. Will be a target for Lewes next season.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Good move..... with Lynch out we're short here and I'm not sure Rents is ready from a defensive point of view.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Does dean realise there are 90 odd other clubs in the country?

Given the amount of time he has spent in football I suspect so. Do you find it difficult to give praise when it is due? Should you see someone about this?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Kerry was only kept on for his testimonial i'm sure...he's just to slow..should let him go to crawley or some-one else in the conference

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here