Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - 24-25 Season

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I’m spreading fake news. That Millwall kit of course doesn’t have a Captain Morgan sponsor, it’s photoshopped. Still lovely mind.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
IMG_0004.png
Apologies if already posted. A mate has purchased this from I assume DHgate or something.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm just hoping we do something more exciting than just blue and white stripes. No matter if the stripes are wide or thin, always looks bad. Maybe a pettern with it i don't know.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
There was a darker blue with very thin white pinstriped mock-up around 7-8 years ago that I absolutely loved.
I absolutely adored it. I think something different needs to be done every 5 or so years to keep things fresh and stops the stripes becoming dull. The Inter kit I actually like because its different. I just hate the central badge.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Blue has a lot of shades. The 2005 Argentina shirt was the only one I can remember that didn’t have the boring blue. Please change it again?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hertha Berlin blue and white stripe from Nike, think this base with half the width stripe would be lovely
View attachment 185091View attachment 185092
Thing is, by the time we have the white panel for the Amex logo, everybody will say it is just a big white 'H' (with some justification, tbf), similar to a design we had a couple of seasons back.

(BUT- it is refreshing to see a Nike shirt without the dumb 'yoke' design they typically add to the shoulder section. Not such an issue for teams with shirts utilising one colour but always a really poor design compomise for teams with stripes).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I absolutely adored it. I think something different needs to be done every 5 or so years to keep things fresh and stops the stripes becoming dull. The Inter kit I actually like because its different. I just hate the central badge.
I hate to say it but the Palarse kits hit the mark. The two colours always the same (10 years ago the red in the shorts and shirt clashed, which was scorchio), and much variation.

I really think we are missing a trick. However, it may simply reflect Sussex humility. I'm prepared for a walk on the wild side, though...imagine this in (from the top down) blue, white and black (white and blue)???

1720039844893.png

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hate to say it but the Palarse kits hit the mark. The two colours always the same (10 years ago the red in the shorts and shirt clashed, which was scorchio), and much variation.

I really think we are missing a trick. However, it may simply reflect Sussex humility. I'm prepared for a walk on the wild side, though...imagine this in (from the top down) blue, white and black (white and blue)???

Hell no, and hell yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here