Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - 24-25 Season

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm guessing our away kit is due to be yellow again.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
View attachment 184766
View attachment 184767

Very happy with the purchase. Quality is superb, sizing is a bit odd though- long but very 'slim fit', glad I went 2XL!

I intentionally went for 13 even after squad numbers were announced, Pascal wearing 5 is just wrong!
Looks really good although I worry as a 2XL not so slim fit person, how many extra Xs I’ll have to add. Which site did you use and how much was it with all the patches etc?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Looks really good although I worry as a 2XL not so slim fit person, how many extra Xs I’ll have to add. Which site did you use and how much was it with all the patches etc?
Seller is called Yang1304 on DHGate, it was £13.97 in total inc. delivery and arrived in two and a half weeks. They show without the badges etc on the site but obviously have them when they turn up! Maybe just go for the fan version in that case, that goes up to 4XL (one size up should be fine with the normal fit).

Last edited:

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
More stripey Nike shirt variations
GRJ0Hs2WUAAeg0J.jpeg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What date did we release last year's kit?

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
View attachment 184766
View attachment 184767

Very happy with the purchase. Quality is superb, sizing is a bit odd though- long but very 'slim fit', glad I went 2XL!

I intentionally went for 13 even after squad numbers were announced, Pascal wearing 5 is just wrong!
Nice shirt!! We were discussing it the other day and came to the conclusion that der Kaiser probably doesn't care which number he has (if you look at the history), hence the 5 for Germany

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I have to disagree. The colours clash horribly pretty much every time.

Primary Red and Primary Blue are really nasty together. It's actively hard to look at. There's a reason pretty much no other side goes for it.
1719578694571.png

Look. It hurts the eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here