New Kit

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fourteenth Eye said:
Just so you know.......

The new kit will be revealed in the next couple of days & will be on sale early July.

Now expects to be flamed

May we ask your scource in this matter?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Fourteenth Eye said:
Just so you know.......

The new kit will be revealed in the next couple of days & will be on sale early July.

Now expects to be flamed

which year? :D

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Fourteenth Eye said:
I can also exclusively reveal that it will have a hole for which to put your head

I need a much bigger hole at the other end for my tummy. Will it have one of those, too?

Oh. And one for each of my arms. Preferably on either side at shoulder height.

Or are you just guessing really? ???

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My guesstimation would be it'll be exactly the same as last years woeful affair, or the 2nds rejected by Sheffield Wednesday or some other 'big club' :rolleyes:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fourteenth Eye said:
will be on sale early July.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

This is BHAFC we are talking about!!!! They will get about 200 which will be snapped up in pre orders then the rest will be in stock around October.

Has been the same story since 1988. So has it been so will it always be (apart from when we had Admiral).

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
zefarelly said:
My guesstimation would be it'll be exactly the same as last years woeful affair, or the 2nds rejected by Sheffield Wednesday or some other 'big club' :rolleyes:

Yeah DK f*** UP blue with an iron on sponsors logo.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yeah DK f*** UP blue with an iron on sponsors logo.

It will go back to proper blue, partly because that is our colour, but by changing like they did it meant in theory more people would buy it as it was not close to the older ones, so now they can change it again to work on the same theory.

Also it depends on what the latest version of FM says....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If more people bought season tickets the Albion would be able to pay the supplier and then they could obtain and sell the shirts before the season kicked off. As it is you'll probably have to pre-order, pay and wait two months. Fecking selfish non season ticket holders :angry:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:

Also it depends on what the latest version of FM says....

The fact that this Argentinain chap called Turi something is a decent acquisition?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Icy Gull said:
If more people bought season tickets the Albion would be able to pay the supplier and then they could obtain and sell the shirts before the season kicked off. As it is you'll probably have to pre-order, pay and wait two months. Fecking selfish non season ticket holders :angry:

Yes but even non league sides have their new kit readily available for purchase at the beginning of the season.

It seems to be a BHA exclusive having the new season kit for purchase in October.

Oh I see what you did there :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here