New Kit

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
Shirts will be in early next week.

TRIPLE FACT.

First batch of 50? Not including the players.

Second batch due October?

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Large One said:

I KNOW THIS TO BE A TRIPLE FACT.

Until it resembles the old style kit I will not be buying another one - QUADRUPLE FACT

brighton_peter_ward_1980.JPG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:

I KNOW THIS TO BE A TRIPLE FACT.

Does this include the "no longer exclusive one game only" white away kit???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Trigger said:
Already seen it (if rumours are true) but in red and white... average.

Hope there is no iron on transfer this time. Or that the stitching unravels itself after about 2 wears.

Awful awful awful

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Trigger said:
Already seen it (if rumours are true) but in red and white... average.
red and white???? see this is what happens when we complain about the Argie blue...:eek:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Rumour a few weeks ago is that it would be like this, but proper Brighton blue instead of red. I think the backs have to be plain this season so that numbers stand out better.

Attachments

• new kit.jpg
    new kit.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 180

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Safeway said:
That's f***ing rubbish. Proper lower league shite.

So what exactly are the criteria for making a blue & white striped shirt look like a suitable kit for a League One side as opposed to "lower league shite"?

Personally, I think what was pictured (if it's true, of course, and in the proper colour), would be pretty good, and certainly an improvement over what we've had for the last two seasons.

AlexFrutos said:
So what exactly are the criteria for making a blue & white striped shirt look like a suitable kit for a League One side as opposed to "lower league shite"?

The kit pictured is your typical, identikit, er, kit. Worn by several teams with exactly the same design just different colours. Also available to buy for pub sides everywhere for about £200.

We should be having something a little DIFFERENT, designed specially for us like all of kits have been.

Perry Milkins said:
For those of you who received invites for thier kids to renew their junior seagulls membership. the new kit is featured albeit in cartoon style on the seagull.

Yep, the leaflet has been out for weeks, go and look at it in the club shop anyone if you want.

Has punctured the suspense somewhat, n'est-ce pas?

Last edited:

Safeway said:
The kit pictured is your typical, identikit, er, kit. Worn by several teams with exactly the same design just different colours. Also available to buy for pub sides everywhere for about £200.

We should be having something a little DIFFERENT, designed specially for us like all of kits have been.

Wasn't that done for the Argie shirt and then everyone complained they just wanted the trad design back. This is definitely a no-pleasing-everyone deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here