Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
i am liking the kit, decent shade of blue with blue shorts and socks and i think the stripes are great because they are a bit different (and maybe trying to make up for the current kit being too white)

as for the keepers shirts, my 7 year old wants them big time, its gonna be an expensive couple of months in the upthealbion household :lol:

sussexbornandbred

Dec 27, 2009
to look at from the front it does look good...i just dont know why they continue to put a gap on the back! if they want it for the players shirts fair enough but there should be an option to buy one without that horrible gap! i'm sure i remeber the old sandtex shirts for the players had a square on the back but the fans shirts just had stripes!?

will still buy it as its OUR kit but can honestly say i LOVE it

Feb 5, 2009
brighton
Gotta be honest couldn't make my mind up at first but the more I look at at I do actually like it!! It's the proper colour blue!! I think it will look good on!! and the mrs loves the pink one!!
Good job

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Having more blue or red in the kit, rather than white gives the players a more 'solid' look and that is always noticeable when we play teams with one colour kits - the pink kit away at Leeds and Millwall definitely.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
That home kit is f***ing disgusting.
But that spider keeper one :love:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's definitely time to bring the Brezovan/spiderman chant into reality.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes. Definitely for one year. That's why its got the 'trophies won at Withdean' stencilled on it, and the dates of the Withdean years embroided on the socks.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
It's definitely time to bring the Brezovan/spiderman chant into reality.

First Draft...

Brezovan, Brezovan
He's the Albion's Spiderman
Shields the goal
with his size
catches shots just like flies
watch out
its Peter Brezovaaaaan!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes. Definitely for one year. That's why its got the 'trophies won at Withdean' stencilled on it, and the dates of the Withdean years embroided on the socks.

I did assume this Simon but my mother taught me never to assume... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here