Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So this kit should surely be cheaper as it's only for 1 year!?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Stripes should be even, not one colour thick one colour thin. I do not like this.

But then, I liked our red and white kits (both the tiny squares one, and the splashy/diagonal stripe one)

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Strips should be even, not one colour thick one colour thin. I do not like this.

But then, I liked our red and white kits (both the tiny squares one, and the splashy/diagonal stripe one)

Agreed, but for away/second kits, I don't really care. The blue and white (evenly spaced) stripes for the home shirt should be sacrosanct.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I think it's crap.

Should be proper blue & white stripes, and the back is dreadfull with the blue block for the number.

I won't buy it, and I won't get it for my lad either.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Ghastly. Looks like it's been designed by a nine-year-old who couldn't draw even stripes and then tidied up as best as they could by an adult at the last minute, when it was too late to do anything about it. The first one since I can remember that I won't be buying.

We play in STRIPES, not blue with narrow gaps in. Sake.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't like those thin stripes. Only one year of it I suppose, so like Withdean, I'll grin and bare it :nono:

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Well i really like it.

You've got to mix things up every now and again. I'd usually prefer 'even' stripes for the Albion but i think they've done well with this design.

The only thing i don't like is the back of the shirt, but that was always going to happen.

GaryDickerIsGod

Apr 24, 2010
I think its nice, and if anyone else says another bad word about the ruddy thin ruddy stripes, I will knock them down. Let that be a warning to you.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
quite like it, i take it there wont be a third strip this year, absoluety love the spider kit

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Brighton-HPT4.jpg

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Buy this kit or I'm coming round to see you!

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
love it, the back especially with the new font for donatello. people moaning about the back not being all stripes i thought it was against the FA regulations or sumink because you "couldnt read the numbers" so i dont think there will be full stripes on the back any time soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here