Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit!!!

seagull_10

May 12, 2009
Now we're a big club, we might get ourselves a decent kit sponsor. Errea are too small for us now. Adidas anyone?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
:lolol:
prescription-drugs.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Errea make a a splendid pair of snug football socks. I loves 'em.

seagull_10

May 12, 2009
hiney, errea seem to think they sponsor our kit.

"errea is proud to be appointed technical kit sponsor to a growing number of teams in the premiership/football league, including..."

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeah, but they don't, duh.

Errea provide far bigger clubs than Brighton with kit, and it ain't necessarily the case that someone like adidas is any better. I get my hands on kit of pretty much all the manufacturers, adidas IMO are no better than Errea. Now Lotto, they make some nice quality kits, so do Puma and Vandanel. I think it does come down to what specification fabric/style is chosen too. Some Adidias are much nicer than others.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I doubt you could find a finer maker of SOCKS than Errea.

seagull_10

May 12, 2009
i agree about the socks - really high quality. shame about the rest if it though. whoever designed the sky blue 3rd strip should be sacked, especially as our other two kits are blue!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If we're going for a new kit i'd want nike personally.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
A nike or adidas kit would be nice, the errea shirts are crap, agreed the socks are nice but no-one really buys the socks. In fact any brand really would be ok, as long as the shirt design and quality is improved, the current shirts arent worth anywhere near £38 or whatever.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
current shirts arent worth anywhere near £38 or whatever.

None of them are worth that much. Wholesale price of a shirt is often less than a tenner. As for where they come from, I think some consideration should be given to kit manufactured in the UK or at least Europe, rather than a sad sweat shop in the far east of Africa.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
None of them are worth that much. Wholesale price of a shirt is often less than a tenner. As for where they come from, I think some consideration should be given to kit manufactured in the UK or at least Europe, rather than a sad sweat shop in the far east of Africa.

The material of the new kit could be made from this wicked material that makes it sound waterproof and makes water roll up into little balls and run off the shirt

Erre Sport italian technical sportswear football basket volley rugby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here