Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Adidas make Peterboroughs kit i think.I think a change would be nice.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
insert the word not
We+Are+Skint+(CD+1)+-.JPG

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I'm glad the SOCKS are getting the recognition they deserve. They're the only thing I buy from the club shop.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I'd like this one

l_19f2e4a6e6584ecbbf55464dbebfafbf.jpg

That kit looks familiar for some reason...........:shrug:

Seriously though i think we should have blue and white stripes all the way around the kit, the whole white back thing from last season was stupid, IMO

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
That kit looks familiar for some reason...........:shrug:

Seriously though i think we should have blue and white stripes all the way around the kit, the whole white back thing from last season was stupid, IMO

I presume you are refering to the Whitley Bay image on the previous page.

As for solid backs, they should stop it now, get stripes on the back, lets hope they do this time.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Adidas make Peterboroughs kit i think.I think a change would be nice.

They do, and they are very nice kits. They make the Ac milan shirt, which is the only adidas shirt i can think of with stripes, that would look good blue and white.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How about Palace in a white shirt with actual blue and red sashes to put around over the shoulder? :jester:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I thought the solid backs were a pre-requesit so the names/numbers can eaily be recognised - a football league requirement

We should get this made as a sticky.

This is not the case, it might be in other countries, but not so here. Teams with stripes on the back ot thier shirts in the UK include, Sunderland, Brentford, Huddersfield to name but three, I think Stoke do too. Our limited edition shirts for the Doncaster game and the Last Skint game had stripes on the back too.

I think the reason some do have it is because the shirts are bought "off the peg" as it were from the manufacturers. The clubs can choose a varient of the colour, and the sponsors names and logos are "heat pressed" on, ala Brighton shirts. This saves on set up costs, and means they don't have to buy 10s of thousands of them, without knowing if they will all sell or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here