Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

Citrus in Sheffield

Sep 16, 2005
S10
Thanks for the feedback guys, hows about this one?

kit4pn6.jpg

By tomclarke_bha at 2008-01-18

I like this. :)

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Hmm, I think the red in it makes it look cheap and tacky for some reason. For me it should be Blue & White. And that's it

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well, judging by the answer I got from "Ask the Club" it looks like we'll still have Errea next season, just hope they got for a decent quality fabric this time, the last couple have been a bit on the cheap side (it seems to me). Let's go back to somthing of the quality of the Centernary shirt, that was fine.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I quite like the design above but my one concern is that with the extra stripes and red logo it does look a bit like a Tesco carrier bag

F_200608_August05Ed_139997a.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
:lol:

I'm not so keen on the red either. Especially not on the sponsor. Hopefully that will be Skint again and can be made into the kit again...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I guess it could be a way of solving the carrier bag recycling problem

I know it probably won't be Skint next season, but this would do it for me. I'd buy half a dozen of them, just so I could wear the same shirt for years and years.

They'd tcratch your tits off tho, if they were as good(?) as the originals

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Will fans pay out for 3 new kits next season? A lot of money me thinks, will be £100+ quid unless they do some sort of deal

In light of the revelation that we are sticking with Errea, I guess we can keep the white and yellow shirts, and assuming that Skint go, then whoever the new sponsor is, they can be ironed on the front. Of course, if Skint stay....

To save money for the fans, they could do a retrofit upgrade, just peel what's left of your Skint logo off, and iron on the new one.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
In light of the revelation that we are sticking with Errea, I guess we can keep the white and yellow shirts, and assuming that Skint go, then whoever the new sponsor is, they can be ironed on the front. Of course, if Skint stay....

To save money for the fans, they could do a retrofit upgrade, just peel what's left of your Skint logo off, and iron on the new one.

the home kit and white kit has come to the end of their 2 years
the yellow kit was always going to be just for this season

the new logo will be a stick on one unless Skint (who have til the end of next month i think) say yes, or another company say yes before the same deadline.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here