Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Much as I dislike the club, I do like Portsmouth's shirts this season, although they probably don't look so good on fat people.

Made by Canterbury, I believe, who mostly provide rugby kits, but perhaps they'd be looking for a few more football clients.

Ironic that, as Cantebury replica rugby shirts are, how can this be put... very "forgiving" of fat people, as you'll see at any Ulster game... :D

Are we due a new home kit next season?
If so, how about a nice retro version of the all blue from the early 80's, preferably by Adidas. One season only, then back to the stripes.

Seeming as its been 25 years since we wore that strip out to Wembley, I think that would be a good idea.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I would like to see Bukta making our kit again, imagine our shirts with the "Buk" logos running down the sleeve, yes please!!!

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
This in stripes would be sweet

Attachments

• ante_B160.jpg
    ante_B160.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 173

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If they did Richie, we'd be able to buy it in SportsWorld for about £6 like the Blackburn one!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Like the idea of a green and black striped new away kit (with black shorts).

Whatever we do, could we please. please, PLEASE drop the 'shorts' we are wearing (so to speak!). They are longer than some people's full length trousers and, quite frankly, look preposterous. Longish is good but not TOO long.

I agree that a return to a collared top (like the one we had in the first years at Withers) would be very welcome at Haddock House!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Canterbury one that they supply Pompey with is made of some special fabric which is 'ionised' and supposedly boosts physical performance.

Pompey have an exclusive deal [5yrs I think] that stipulates no other football club can have them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here