Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit - when's it out?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Have a look at Mendoza's link and look at the logo on the site ;)

But doesn't that just mean they do printing for the Albion, like produce letterheads etc.

I thought ITS was a construction firm.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
But doesn't that just mean they do printing for the Albion, like produce letterheads etc.

I thought ITS was a construction firm.

The ITS thing or whatever it is meant to be is exactly the same as the logo on the shirt...

Xiz.uk

May 20, 2008
sussex
i know the company that mendoza,s link refers to and they are releasing a press statement on monday whichs coincides with the 1st day of training ! interesting

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Technical Response Team are re-branding!

Technical Response Team are re-branding and introducing a new logo and slogan to simplify what our brand stands for and to reflect our ever expanding product portfolio.

From June 2008 we will be known as IT First.

Watch this space for exciting news relating to our brand launch on the 30 June 2008.

This quote from the companies website implies that they are rebranding, which may include changing the logo on the mock up of the shirt earlier in the thread.

The launch date of the rebranding on the 30th could tie in with the date we reveal the sponser and new kit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Adam Virgo is in for a long day tomorrow as he is helping me stocktake :down:

and takling part in the Zimbabwean election (which, admittedly is a shoe-in for him). What a versatile man Mr Virgo is!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think that this may well be the worst kept kit sponsorship secret ever... either that, or an amazing deception plan. Or it could be a great kit marketing plan - there have been literally TENS of threads asking about the new kit since the end of last season.

Or, maybe I am reading too far into things!

Anyways, I quite like the look of the new away kit, so I expect that I will be parting with some of my hard-earned when it is released next week.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It would be brilliant if the club released the new kits the day of the Charlton game, giving didscounts with match ticket.
It would boost the gates for Mickey Adams first home game, as well as generating more money for the Albion leg end that is Gary Hart

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
ASAP... they need to maximize sales potential...

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
i know the company that mendoza,s link refers to and they are releasing a press statement on monday whichs coincides with the 1st day of training ! interesting

Very interesting indeed, all these rumours will be put to rest on Monday.

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here