Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit sales

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
How many people can afford to buy a shirt and go to football all in 2 days ?
Who's smart idea was that:shootself

People who get paid monthly, have savings or a birthday coming up.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Spoke to someone at the shop today on the phone and i was told there is only a "limited" number of shirts in tomorrow.

I asked if all the pre-orders would be met and was told they would be done in strict order that the orders were placed - sounds to me that there will not be enough to meet the reported 500 pre-orders.

Suggest that people phone before going along tomorrow as there may be a lot of unhappy bunnies there tomorrow.

Luckily, I ordered mine 3 weeks ago regardless of design so am hoping I will be lucky! ???

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
I've got an old one that has faded after being washed so many times,probably about the right colour now.Willing to sell that to any one for £25 so you feel you are wearing the right colours on Saturday if you miss out on the official ones.

D

Deleted User X18H

berkshire seagull said:
How many people can afford to buy a shirt and go to football all in 2 days ?
Who's smart idea was that:shootself

Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Still find it hard to belive that they only ordered 500. We are in the Championship ffs, they must have known that they needed more like 5000. Just another way the club looks like a bunch of amatures.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
do u think they'll be selling the new shirt in a stand outside the madjeski? i really wanna get it b4 the game, but cant get down to the club shop :nono:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
brighton_b0y said:
do u think they'll be selling the new shirt in a stand outside the madjeski? i really wanna get it b4 the game, but cant get down to the club shop :nono:

I guess they will now have to make another big order which could take some time !

every single year this happens - Just one season it would be nice to have the kit out, avaialble to buy in all sizes in the middle of July - Other teams seem to manage it !!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Wilko said:
I guess they will now have to make another big order which could take some time !

every single year this happens - Just one season it would be nice to have the kit out, avaialble to buy in all sizes in the middle of July - Other teams seem to manage it !!

wont do that cos will cost too much outlay for club cashflow prob !!..the otherway thety dont have to lay out so much cash and know they have a readymade buyer before parting with the money

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Got mine. Actually my friend has mine....first in the queue by all account - by the time he was paying for the 4 he got everything had gone from the shelves.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Rabeen said:
Got mine. Actually my friend has mine....first in the queue by all account - by the time he was paying for the 4 he got everything had gone from the shelves.

That's because he bought them all!

Got mine. I quite like the new blue. Although I have serious issues with the stripes stopping before the bottom!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here