Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit pics...

and for everyone who is slagging off errea, be thankful we didn't have kappa doing the kit.......
54l1uwjq.jpeg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
why isnt there any BLUE on it :jester:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
anyone been to the shop, whats it like?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Russ said the away top is shit but he will still get one . I will stick with the home top when ordering my replacement in 2010/11.

Last edited:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
i bet the stockport hate this one -

0,,10433~6293994,00.jpg

do you think many of there fans will convert:bigwave:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
WHY isn't this on the online shop yet?

Is it me, or do our beloved club seem to miss out on opportunities to SELL, SELL, SELL.

They should have been advertising this long before last night. A little teaser on the homepage wouldn't have gone amiss.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
As I said in the other thread ... and at the risk of repeating myself ... it is crap.

We are not a red team, or a red and black team, we're a blue and white team!

Our away kits (to be used only when there's a clash) should be white shirts. We should also have the options of both blue and white shorts and blue and white socks. From that lot we should have something that does not clash.

Only for exceptional use only we should have maybe a plain yellow kit.

We're the BLUE AND WHITE ARMY, not the f***ing red and black army!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shorts will do but shirt looks a bit naff

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I am very tempted, however after just being brought a Fenerbache shirt back from Turkey from my mum, a new Worthing shirt if it is good and stil looking for a Nintendo sponsored Fiorentina shirt circa 97-98/98-99 in my size, I will be overflowing with football/other sporting shirts.

Blimey, if that's your wardrobe, I hope you don't know too many smokers???

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
As I said in the other thread ... and at the risk of repeating myself ... it is crap.

Our away kits (to be used only when there's a clash) should be white shirts. We should also have the options of both blue and white shorts and blue and white socks. From that lot we should have something that does not clash.

We're also a business who need to make money

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

I sort of agree with you. But, I think we need at least one kit with no blue and white on so that we can play other blue-and-white teams (Huddersfield, for example).

The Home kit is blue and white, the third kit has blue in it. Therefore, in order to avoid the embarrassment of having to wear the other teams kit (Leicester away last season), or having to bring out a fourth kit (Shrewsbury and Milwall last season), we should ensure that there is always one kit with no blue or white in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here