Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit pics...

I am very tempted, however after just being brought a Fenerbache shirt back from Turkey from my mum, a new Worthing shirt if it is good and stil looking for a Nintendo sponsored Fiorentina shirt circa 97-98/98-99 in my size, I will be overflowing with football/other sporting shirts.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Pavel Srníček's Haircut;3015670 said:
The red "sash" totally ruins it, as said previously. Shame.

the bloody collars dont line up......I like stripes,but im not sure about the swooshy thing at the bottom

Agreed on both counts. It looks like a jumbled mess. However as an owner of the previous red / black away shirt (which is really good) I may just have to purchase one next time I visit the club shop.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I am very tempted, however after just being brought a Fenerbache shirt back from Turkey from my mum, a new Worthing shirt if it is good and stil looking for a Nintendo sponsored Fiorentina shirt circa 97-98/98-99 in my size, I will be overflowing with football/other sporting shirts.

I have a Nintendo Fiorentina shirt. Would be tempted to sell. PM me if you're interested, with size etc.

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Not convinced... hate the collar, why oh why do they still make em like that...
also imo the red looks too bright, but give it the benefit of doubt until seen close up & personal....

Will probably change opinion as we charge our war to promotion ...... then it will be one of the greatest kits ever worn....

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Sub-question: Does anyone know of any other club that changes its badge colour to suit its kit?

Everton..

everton-away-07-08.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gonna mark myself down as a bit of a spack here but...

Who is the 'looks a bit like Beckham's younger brother' bloke on the left of the first shot?

Well I wouldn't recognise him from Adam, but as the page says James Tunnicliffe and Jim McNulty when you hover your mouse over it, I'll go with Tunnicliffe.

Or "Tunners", as he would undoubtedly be known if he were a cricketer.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Gonna mark myself down as a bit of a spack here but...

Who is the 'looks a bit like Beckham's younger brother' bloke on the left of the first shot?
Tunnicliffe left McNulty right....

Seen the kit in the club shop window and a tad disapointed. Would have preferred it in the same design as the home shirt as it is way too busy and the red is too bright IMHO.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'll have the shorts, the top just looks a bit unfinished.

Is that our 1st choice away kit ?

Are we Bournemouth in disguise ?

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
I don't know what everyone is moaning about, it looks great, the sponsor ins't stuck on glue, it's new and origional which is surely what supports want, not just a change of colour from the home kit, if that had happended everyone would be claiming a lack of effort from the club and kit makers! I'm sure everyone will love it when we go on our 5 games unbeaten runs in it away form home :p :albion2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't please all of the people all of the time.

It's our away kit. Change kits have always offered a bit of a licence to be adventurous, hence the swooshy bit. Presumably they wouldn't have done it to the home shirt.

No big deal.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yeah actually its alright, it is good enough to not have people take the piss out of it. Be nice if the red was darker but yeah it's ok. Is the back red or black ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here