Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit announcement tomorrow!!!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
lost in london said:
I can't believe it. The new kit is being released AFTER the Sheffield United match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this club doing!!

Oh come on, most new kits are worn by the team before they are released to the public. This is a masterstroke by the club and will be very successful in raising funds through merchandising, somehing that people have been complaining about for ages.

Well done for thinking of such a fantastic marketing ploy and what a nice kit too!!

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Totally agree Chappers, brilliant stroke and a shirt worth buying at last (this season I mean). An even more exclusive limited edition shirt made of latex with nipple holes would top it off nicely.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
This is a great move by the club, and makes up for some of the more contentious recent announcements. It should make the club quite a bit of money, as the kit's much better than the offical home strip.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I love the kit and if I could get down to Brighton would get one on Monday, but I just thought it would be cool if we could all wear the shirts to the Blades game, seeing as Withdean is being 'transformed'.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Are there any more pics of the new kit other than the small one posted above?

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Palookaville :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sorry but the writing on the shirt loks terrible and what a nane for your stadium!!!!

You realy do need Falmer :jester:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I reckon it is a great kit and the club will shift loads of them in the run up to xmas. Simple design, trendy sponser, and a well liked colour - good work commercial department.

I just hope the club sees sense and does the new kit in sizes bigger than XXXL. Spurs have a similar skin tight style of kit and they have XXXXL & XXXXXL to suit the "less athletic fan" and that is UK sizes not continental ERREA sizes! Any chance Mr Insider?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here