Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit announcement tomorrow!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kev the Ape said:
HANG ON!! where all this money coming from ?
From out of your pocket sunshine.

And mine.

I have decided that the new home shirt has not "grown" on me sufficiently to warrant it being on my bithday list next month. It has therefore been moved aside to make room for the Star Wars DVD box set, and I will await this 3rd kit with mounting anticipation before shooting my wad on it.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
if we're in need of money then, although that may not be the motive for this, surely its a good thing?

if you don't 'see the need for it' then don't buy it, pretty simple.

navy sounds pretty stylish to me so no doubt i'll get me one :)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wouldn't it be better to get the existing kit in the shops first? I'm still waiting to buy the Argentina kit.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Apparently Withdean will be 'turned into' Palookaville for the Sheff Utd game, not sure exactly what that entails but expect some 'surprises' ...

I think the new kit is skin tight a la Spurs, so those of us with less than slim figures be warned :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Still don't like the Argentina kit, so this could be a good excuse to spend some money in the club shop.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
I'm guessing it's a one off publicity thing for Fatboy's new album - probably limited edition kit. I'll buy it if it's nice and doesn't only come in Guy Butters sizes.

Maybe SKINT are shelling out for it out of their publicity budget for the album. Which would benefit the Albion's coffers no end. I'll buy it if it's nice and only comes in Guy Butters big brother's sizes.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Fatboy SLims new album

navy.JPG

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i think its cool much better than the argentina strip. i will waste my coffers on this strip instead

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Why make the new kit skin tight? This is going to stop quite a few people investing in one unless they do an ERREA XXXXXXXXXL size!

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
moan moan moan, thats all everyone ever does on this bloddy site - im sure the albion will make XXXXXXXXL sizes as they do for every other kit we have had.

If you like it buy one, if you dont then dont...very simple just stop going round being doom mongers and saying wheres they money coming from or i dont like that shade of blue.

P.S i think its nice :p

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm gonna get me one of them!

It'll look like a playdo fun factory on Guy or Kerry though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here