Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] New house - erm, they left some things behind

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If they left a forwarding address (or you can probably get this from the estate agent) you can either box them and post them or get them to pick box up from the estate agent if they have moved within the same area.

Leave a note in the box saying you enjoyed the red one most

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
pduwpcpwj0z31.jpg

Just stick them in a Jiffy Bag and post them back to:

Dan Moody
c/o Kitchen Planet
Just off A416
Moodyshire
Norfolk
NR69 4HA

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'm sure that as these aren't 'real' I'd be allowed to post this pic I found on my photo roll from way back?

I was a customers house, who was moving, a few years ago. I asked where something was, and she said "oh.. I think it's in the top cupboard in the bedroom, the one on the left.."

This is what was in the top cupboard, the one on the left, and it sure as little apples wasn't a remote controller. ???

norks.jpg

I suspect they were hers, and if so I heartily approve. :lolol:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Wrap them up in wrapping pressie paper and send special delivery back to the owner with a thank you card …

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sure that as these aren't 'real' I'd be allowed to post this pic I found on my photo roll from way back?

I was a customers house, who was moving, a few years ago. I asked where something was, and she said "oh.. I think it's in the top cupboard in the bedroom, the one on the left.."

This is what was in the top cupboard, the one on the left, and it sure as little apples wasn't a remote controller. ???

View attachment 138144

Jimi Hendrix had one done of his cock :mad::ohmy:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It HAS to be deliberate.

Before anyone moves they check every drawer and cupboard numerous times surely?

You don't happen to have pampas grass in your new front garden do you?

Not always. When I moved a couple of years back the new owner found some stuff in a wardrobe opening I had forgotten about.

Thankfully I'd taken the dildos with me.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Wish I could. We just both know the same person, in fact they are good friends (not in that way I think). Just one day there might be a bbq, or birthday bash we are all at.

Savings buying a present, upcycling and all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

View attachment 138144

Good female friend had hers done but I’m sure it was some weird material and squidgy. Felt funny giving them a squeeze with her husband and my Mrs there (just a little semi before you ask).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Either use them yourselves or eBay them - has to be a market for it…

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Same thing happened when we moved into our house many years ago. The old owner called and said he had left a few things in the loft that needed picking up. I knew what they were as I had insulated the loft a few days earlier.
Handed over the box of goodies when he arrived - no words were exchanged.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My parents once bought a chest of drawers from the landlord and his wife at their local pub. Under some lining in the drawer was a few pictures of her playing about with his winky. Probably the most unsexy thing I have ever clapped eyes on. Lots of redeye and flash shadow. Terrible workmanship.

As for the buzzcocks the OP found. Pop them out on the front garden wall with a note inviting people to help themselves.

But to return them within 24 hrs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here