Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] New house - erm, they left some things behind

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I'm disappointed in us as a collective NSC that it has taken over 20 posts before this has been posted...

:needpics:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
You should test them out on the Mrs, just to make sure they are working and then contact them letting them know you have found them and used them just to make sure they're returned in good condition.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
facebook_1625046454629_6815938844838722911.jpg

you have to contact them and offer to return them ..you just have to , it could be hers...:drool:

Last edited:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I have a little dilemma that I thought I'd seek the advice of NSC on. Having moved into a new house this week, when sorting out bits and bobs I found some highly personal, pleasure giving items in a draw in the master bedroom.

Now I'm wondering if I should either discreetly let them know they have left them, and ask if they want to collect (I'd need to contact them via Facebook) or should I just get rid?

What makes this even more fun is that we have a mutual friend with the previous owners, and we could well bump into them at a future social event.

So NSC - what do you think I should do?

Don't you know it's normal Rob?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I have a little dilemma that I thought I'd seek the advice of NSC on. Having moved into a new house this week, when sorting out bits and bobs I found some highly personal, pleasure giving items in a draw in the master bedroom.

Now I'm wondering if I should either discreetly let them know they have left them, and ask if they want to collect (I'd need to contact them via Facebook) or should I just get rid?

What makes this even more fun is that we have a mutual friend with the previous owners, and we could well bump into them at a future social event.

Is this new home of yours in Patcham?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We had a customer who booked a very upmarket hotel in Dubai for a business trip. Got a phone call from the hotel the day he left to ask if the customer wanted the blow up doll he had left in a drawer. We didn’t call him to see if he wanted it back

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

When you join the local neighbourhood watch, you could use this story as an ice breaker.
So when you chair a meeting, your talk could be entitled,
'The Hair & the Rabbit:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here