Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Home Shirt

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
5922625330_296897aeb6_o.jpg

8ace-i apologise for my out burst on the NOTW thread-you never called me an idiot and i'm sorry..as for this shirt(worn here) i like it,this would make a good 3rd choice imo.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Blue and white stripes, sponsor logo on the front, seagulls badge and errea logo on the shirt as well above the sponsor logo, Donatello above the player name on the back, comes in short sleeved as well as long sleeved versions

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
New sponsor is so fugly, couldn't they have but a border on the box....or sooooomething.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:blush:
No worries Gold :) (I was :fishing: anyway)

i was hooked skinned & gutted-that said i may just add that of a Sunday afternoon i do enjoy a drink or 3.

See You Tuesday!

Jun 17, 2011
Hoping this clown'ish floppy collar that's appeared on both the commemorative shirt and the above goalie strips are nowhere to be seen on the new home kit.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Hoping the home kit is basically the same as the green and black, but blue and white.

In the shop I also noticed the sponsors ironed on patch peeling off on one of the shirts, I wonder if this means they'll come off to make a nice shirt with no sponsor?

But, a shame if the Albion are playing the SSCF in green and black? Hope not.

See You Tuesday!

Jun 17, 2011
I actually like the style of the new green and black one. However, I won't be completely satisfied until they bring out a replica of that all blue 80's home kit. The adidas one with British Caledonian as the sponsor. Poss my fave of all time! (albeit I do love the blue and white stripes, obviously)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As much as i like the commemorative shirt-i do hope the new Home shirt has the same colour blue stripes as the badge.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Hoping this clown'ish floppy collar that's appeared on both the commemorative shirt and the above goalie strips are nowhere to be seen on the new home kit.

Although EVERY speculation thread gets very very tiring...with regard to the new home kit, surely from the two 'keeper kits its obvious the home shirt will have the collar as they both look like they are based on the main shirt. The white one is away (black and green feature on the sponsor logo) and the gold one will be the home 'keeper shirt with the blue/white stripes featuring on the sponsor logo.

See You Tuesday!

Jun 17, 2011
Having a collar's one thing. Having one of those floppy jobbies is another. As said above, hopefully it'll be more like the collar on the new away kit (please lord). Want the other teams to think we've turned up for a scrap (in footballing terms), not a sleepover!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Thanks, [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] What a strange looking goalie kit.

I have found an image from the errea website:

nR3fmaOkAwxKrrqOe2ngzwv2TkhZ6B3.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The collar on the Green and Black shirt is completely different to the commemorative shirt and the 2 goalies shirts shown here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here