Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Home Shirt

D

Deleted User X18H

Bloke in the club shopm this morning said he had no idea when the home shirt was being released. Pushing the Spurs shirt a the mo. All starting XI to wear away kit until home kit released in blaze of publicity , including next Saturday.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Did anyone manage to get a photo of the 'keeper kit today?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I wasn't keen on the away top from the pictures I'd seen of it, then I saw someone wearing one this afternoon....and quickly went from not keen to being absolutely sure that I hate it.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Love the new home shirt, hate the away shirt. Don't get why they weren't released at the same time?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Did anyone manage to get a photo of the 'keeper kit today?

http://yfrog.com/kgqkijj
scaled.php

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I asked TeamkitBHAFC on twitter if the home kit was close to being released, and their reply was:

"...Yea photo shoot has been done so shouldn't be long!"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Love the new home shirt, hate the away shirt. Don't get why they weren't released at the same time?

I'd imagine it's simply a business thing, Build up the hype, launch it just before the season starts, sell loads. The away kit had to come out now so the team had something to play pre-season in. They also want to sell as many of the 'Spurs' shirts as they can too.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Any hints on the details of the home one then?

Blue and white stripes, sponsor logo on the front, seagulls badge and errea logo on the shirt as well above the sponsor logo, Donatello above the player name on the back, comes in short sleeved as well as long sleeved versions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here