Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Bruno Muriel

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I was there last Friday. Still covered in about 3 layers of polythene; impossible to see if any changes had been made. Nobody working on it when I passed by

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Just been down there, taken a photo and it looks like he has given up and given the building a nice coat of paint to restore the damage he created:

Bruno2.jpg

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is this a cheap stunt that’s gone wrong by the Mortgage Doctors?

Has the artist thought about getting into something more permanent like tattoos?
I don't think there's much of a market for tattoos that end up looking completely different from the way they were intended. Who, for instance, would want a tattoo of a seagull that looks like a duck?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
nOT SURPRISED ITS DOWN AFTER ALL STICK WAS GIVEN OUT

But you must admit it was well deserved stick.

It was shockingly awful and it was made worse because of the magnificence and excellence of the original Bruno muriel.

There are some fantastic street artists in the town; hopefully the owners will now contract with another artist who can paint a Bruno muriel that in some way actually has the appearance of..........Bruno!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
But you must admit it was well deserved stick.

It was shockingly awful and it was made worse because of the magnificence and excellence of the original Bruno muriel.

There are some fantastic street artists in the town; hopefully the owners will now contract with another artist who can paint a Bruno muriel that in some way actually has the appearance of..........Bruno!

Dunno about anybody else, but I just find it INORDINATELY amusing that a guy who's spent a fair number of years spraying his bad art up the wall all around town - and signing his name to it! - is suddenly under pressure to produce something halfway decent :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here