Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Amex Shots! - the best ones yet?

May 2, 2010
does look stunning have to agree, always wondered why it was built with such a low capacity, seeing as your lot will get promoted this season it will still be one of the smallest in Div1,and it offers less options for non football use ie concerts etc, the FA might not even want to stage England U21's there and it is even smaller then our soon to be condemned khazi, the clubs who have built recent new build stadiums in recent years Leicester/Swansea/Cardiff/Coventry/Hull ect all have been built around the 30k plus mark,even our new proposed plans at Crystal Palace park will be a 40k arena, even Darlingtons ground is bigger,always wondered about that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
does look stunning have to agree, always wondered why it was built with such a low capacity, seeing as your lot will get promoted this season it will still be one of the smallest in Div1,and it offers less options for non football use ie concerts etc, the FA might not even want to stage England U21's there and it is even smaller then our soon to be condemned khazi, the clubs who have built recent new build stadiums in recent years Leicester/Swansea/Cardiff/Coventry/Hull ect all have been built around the 30k plus mark,even our new proposed plans at Crystal Palace park will be a 40k arena, even Darlingtons ground is bigger,always wondered about that.

If demand for seats is great enough the Amex will be increased in capacity, most of the work for this is in place already. It would look turd if we had a 30k stadium and it was half empty. was recently at the Wankers Stadium for Leicester Vs Forest and the place was desserted, it looked gash, the atmosphere was poor.

May 2, 2010
If demand for seats is great enough the Amex will be increased in capacity, most of the work for this is in place already. It would look turd if we had a 30k stadium and it was half empty. was recently at the Wankers Stadium for Leicester Vs Forest and the place was desserted, it looked gash, the atmosphere was poor.

that happens at most of these purpose built stadiums in regards to atmosphere,The Emirates/Highbury Library, even Old Trafford and Anfield are overrated in regards to atmosphere

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
that happens at most of these purpose built stadiums in regards to atmosphere,The Emirates/Highbury Library, even Old Trafford and Anfield are overrated in regards to atmosphere

Not sure I agree with you on that, I cant speak for Arsenal's homes but having recently been to Anfield I can safely say there was a very good atmosphere, and that was even during Hodgsons miserable reign, also Old Trafford has never been a let down for volume for me. From my personal experiences a low attendance in a big stadium damages atmosphere, like the Leicester game I was at. The Amex will be rocking when it's up and running, and as I said, if demand is high enough the capacity will be increased. :thumbsup:

May 2, 2010
Not sure I agree with you on that, I cant speak for Arsenal's homes but having recently been to Anfield I can safely say there was a very good atmosphere, and that was even during Hodgsons miserable reign, also Old Trafford has never been a let down for volume for me. From my personal experiences a low attendance in a big stadium damages atmosphere, like the Leicester game I was at. The Amex will be rocking when it's up and running, and as I said, if demand is high enough the capacity will be increased. :thumbsup:

for when you qualify for the Champions League! LOL

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I very much doubt we would have been granted initial planning permission if we were looking to build a 30,000+ stadium, Jookbeard. Get the thing built and then worry about capacity at a later date.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
the best pics will be when its full to the rafters with BHA fans in full voice!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here