Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Amex Shots! - the best ones yet?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The lovely shiny floors are on ALL the concourses, not just 1901. And no, they will not be covered with carpet.

Really? It looks just like the suspended floor in our office before they put the carpet down. Surely
they won't leave bare metal floors?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Really? It looks just like the suspended floor in our office before they put the carpet down. Surely

It's polished concrete or some such thing I believe

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
only just really paid attention to it, but you can really see the under soil heating in the first pic!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I love these shots and I'm so, so looking forward to it! But there's just one thing that bugs me - and has for a while - why is it shaped like a f*cking rugby ball?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Nice pics!! I have to say though, the sloping roof over the North and South stands does look pretty naff to me....
That's the only slight thing I don't like about it. Derby's Pride Park is similar and looks a bit odd. It's a shame they couldn't have made the West and the East the same height. Apart from that very minor gripe tho, it really does look absolutely fantastic.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Is that a Box for the tv companies between the West and North stands?

0,,10433~9388007,00.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Which side will the TV 'gantry' be?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Which side will the TV 'gantry' be?

West upper. Pretty sure they said media are front rows right in the centre of the West Upper. You can see on the webcam this area is slighltly boxed off .

Maybe thats just radio journalists , can't recall the exact details

TV 100% West upper though

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Martin Perry was rather proud of the shiny floors when we had a tour last year. When its all spic and span it'll look like polished MARBLE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here