Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Amex Shots! - the best ones yet?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
wow, just wow!

they have fridges put in in the food stalls

and look at the floor inside i imagine the west stand 1901 concourse?

enjoy!
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Stadium Gallery | Stadium Gallery | Amex Gallery

10dh8hs.jpg

2194cq1.jpg

muaq8k.jpg

3 i picked out as stunning!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
and look at the floor inside i imagine the west stand 1901 concourse?
Judging by the curve of the roof at the back, I think it may be the Upper West concourse.

Edit: No, if you right click and go to properties it says it's the north stand offices.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Probably the best set of photos I've seen on the official site. The helicopter shots are absolutely stunning and I LOVE the way the roof seems to change color depending on the angle!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
By enormous coincidence, following recent threads, there is a shot from what will be the wheelchair platform.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Last edited:

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Amazing. The bit at the end of the roof (North/South) could that not have been blue as well? Nitpicking I know.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you will find that lovely shiny floor will actually be covered by carpet tiles.

The lovely shiny floors are on ALL the concourses, not just 1901. And no, they will not be covered with carpet tiles.

What I didn't realise is just how SHINY the roof is. On the middle pic at the top of the thread, you can actually see the reflection of the arch on it. I'd never seen that before (or at least I hadn't noticed it before in any other pics).

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yea I noticed they put that wheelchair section, so props to them!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Those pics really are stunning - we're going to have the best-looking stadium in the league. Can't wait to visit it for the first time for my presentation tomorrow.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Amazing. The bit at the end of the roof (North/South) could that not have been blue as well? Nitpicking I know.

I should think it's because they don't want a plastic transparent roof with no insulation on the internal parts of the stadium? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here