Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New albion theme tune

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Whilst i am very much against replacing GOSBTS I cant help but think the original could potentially sound quite shit and dated in our state of the art new stadium.

That said though, it could have the complete opposite effect given that it will be played on a decent PA system for the first time in over 10 years.

Current or contemporary GOSBTS I could not care less. As long at its never replaced!

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Current or contemporary GOSBTS I could not care less. As long at its never replaced!

I totally agree, I've spent the whole time since the last game at the Goldstone looking forward to when the team walk out at a brand new stadium to GOSBTS, please don't deny me - and many others - that pleasure.

I agree that some things in football change, manager, players, directors, club crests, etc, all change but some bits of tradition HAVE to remain otherwise it stops being Brighton and Hove Albion founded all those years ago and becomes a new club going under the name of Brighton and Hove Albion.

GOSBTS is that one bit of traditional that HAS to remain to keep the club what it is.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Whilst i am very much against replacing GOSBTS I cant help but think the original could potentially sound quite shit and dated in our state of the art new stadium.

That said though, it could have the complete opposite effect given that it will be played on a decent PA system for the first time in over 10 years.

It has never been played over a decent PA system in all the time I've been following The Albion-except at the Millennium Stadium. The PA at The Goldstone was dreadful, Pissfilled's wasn't any better.

I hope its first play at The Amex shatters windows in the village of the damned.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
The Hokey-Cokey would go down an absolute STORM

(GOSBTS will never be replaced, no reason for it to be)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here