Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New albion theme tune

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
As we are at it then might aswell throw a song in. Always liked the song " Can't help falling in love with you "

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
5,6,7,8 by Steps

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
while we are at it, I think our stripes should be horizontal, and the blue changed to red, the seagulls changed to an albatross, and instead of Brighton & Hove Albion we should just be Brove United.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
edit

Last edited:

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
GOSBTS is the Brighton song. Always has been (since i've lived) and probably always will be.

Always wanted some upbeat and bassy for when the teams come out though. Something like they do at Wembley where they play Invaders Must Die by The Prodigy.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Muppets theme tune?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Put your hands up for Brighton !!

What? :p

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
This thread is overdue.It hasn't appeared for three months now,and the answer will still be the same.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Let's go back to having the theme from 'Rocky' Any other old gits remember when they ditched GOSBTS for that? We were the only home team in Britain that ran out to a resounding chorus of boos!

Failing that I agree with Edna, we need something that's both modern and uplifting. I guess anything by Steps or S-Club Seven will do. Girls Aloud maybe? Or get the next X-Factor winner to record a song especially for us. That would be brilliant!

.... or not.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Baine replaced - YES
GOSBTS replaced - NEVER

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Let's go back to having the theme from 'Rocky' Any other old gits remember when they ditched GOSBTS for that? We were the only home team in Britain that ran out to a resounding chorus of boos!

Failing that I agree with Edna, we need something that's both modern and uplifting. I guess anything by Steps or S-Club Seven will do. Girls Aloud maybe? Or get the next X-Factor winner to record a song especially for us. That would be brilliant!

.... or not.

thing is we've HAD S Club 7 as a run out song ALREADY I seem to remember

Norwich at home , first season of division one Withers action when the copy of Sussex By The Sea got lost

we lost

we went on a massive losing streak afterwards :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here