Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New albion theme tune

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
We're getting the new stadium & a new club badge, so surely next season will see "Sussex By The Sea" replaced. Ideas?

How about "Up where we belong - Joe Cocker" :bhasign:

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Can you honestly see the lads running out to a brass band classic (GOSBTS)in our modern new stadium. Completely old hat and needs updating.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I agree.

More than that, we should never, ever sing it at games again. Much better to have something modern and uplifting.

I vote for Reach For The Stars, by S Club 7.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Can you honestly see the lads running out to a brass band classic (GOSBTS)in our modern new stadium. Completely old hat and needs updating.

:fishing:

The wind up's not happening is it now?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Or something by Justin Bieber. You can't call him old hat.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I agree entirely.

I think we need something special. Something by the Arctic Monkeys or some such band.

Whilst we are at it, I think the Last Post on VJ/D-Day/Remembrance Day is a bit old hat and it should be replaced with an uplifting trumpet tune, along the lines of 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead'.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I agree.

More than that, we should never, ever sing it at games again. Much better to have something modern and uplifting.

I vote for Reach For The Stars, by S Club 7.

Labi Siffre - (something inside) so strong

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whilst we are at it, I think the Last Post on VJ/D-Day/Remembrance Day is a bit old hat and it should be replaced with an uplifting trumpet tune, along the lines of 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead'.

:bowdown: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here