Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nevil on MNF

bloomingood

Pull your socks up!!
Feb 14, 2011
chickenrun
What a complete and utter Tosser....... :tosser:you'll note the capital 'D' which also stands for dunce!:dunce: Bring back that scottish twat..... never thought I would say that!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I think he's doing okay so far.

Gary Neville that is.. I have no idea who Nevil is. Maybe that's how a dunce would spell it?

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
He's a twat and has a face you could quite easily punch all day long without getting bored BUT he knows his stuff and talks a lot of sense - Can't argue with that!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
What a complete and utter Tosser....... :tosser:you'll note the capital 'D' which also stands for dunce!:dunce: Bring back that scottish twat..... never thought I would say that!

Surprise it's taken people so long to work out what a complete and utter bellend he is , have some rep kind Sir.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Really and truly pains me to say this because during his playing days I utterly despised the cock juggling thunderc*nt, but I thought he came across really well. Not too much United this, and United that.

Certainly showed respect to Swansea's chances tonight too.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I hate the smarmy prick, his paedo 'tache and his lack of charisma but he talks sense when it comes to the actual game analysis. Should be banned from doing United, Liverpool and Everton games though.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I think he is actually really good. Very balanced and made some good points you wouldn't hear from many ex pro pundits like Savage and Collymore.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Pretty decent actually. If people ignore their hatred for all things united he does talk a lot of sense. Better than Andy Gray for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here