Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nevil on MNF

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Ultimately it's just a an abundance of clichés like the vast majority of ex pro's isn't it?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I thought he was really good escpecially with first night nerves.

Balanced and very good analysis of the game.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I thought it was a strange choice by sky to have him as their pundit. I bet he wasn't cheap and some people are just going to turn off when he comes on. Surely they could have found somebody more respected by the average football fan.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
You know, I thought he was very good. You know when he done all the anaylsis on the board, thought he done that well. Also you know he does talk a lot of sense, ya know.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
You know, I thought he was very good. You know when he done all the anaylsis on the board, thought he done that well. Also you know he does talk a lot of sense, ya know.

I did laugh out loud when Mancini came on and Neville said "I bet you never thought you would get interviewed by me" and then there was an uncomfortable silence (I imagined Mancini then retorting, "ermmm who are you?")

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Only way I can watch him with the sound off, although the inbred does make me wretch to be honest. I hate palarse and manure, not only because I'm scouse but because I'm Brighton. Anyone who traveled up to Wembley on a Thursday night to see us get slaughtered 4-0 in 1983 can remember the arrogant bastards.
They are soulless, plastic and naff.
How anyone can have any time for that so called club is way beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here