Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Never mind Joe Biden how long has Strictly Come Dancing got?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What started as a bit of fun has slowly become a moneymaking enterprise for the " professionals " , do well and you get on the Strictly Tour post series... as someone well known to me and many on here once said...." it's not about the principles, it IS about the money "

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There’s lots of the BBC that justifies the licence fee twice over but none of it happens on a Saturday evening when the light’s drawing in.

Strictly and Michael MacIntryre? I’d rather punch myself in the bollocks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nobody with a brain watches anything on telly between5 and 9 on a Saturday evening unless it is live sport. Or Gladiators (which is almost the same thing).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am reporting this thread to the moderators, the OP has never started a thread that doesn’t state clearly what he has done

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
It crap so no matter the reason it should be scrapped just like rubbish shit like your daughter went on.
Was that the same shit she’s still under contract with ITV 5 years after she first appeared? ( She’s actually done a 1 hour show on ITV2 tonight)

Not forgetting the contracts with H and M, P and O, River Island amongst others.

The first Love Islander to appear on Question Time, to have interviewed Sir Keir Starmer, spoken at fringe meetings at two separate Labour Party conferences, and been invited by Labour to be a PPC, the only reason she didn’t stand in July was the birth of my grandson 17 months ago, but she will at some point.

Not bad for ‘rubbish shit’ as you call it 😂

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Was that the same shit she’s still under contract with ITV 5 years after she first appeared? ( She’s actually done a 1 hour show on ITV2 tonight)

Not forgetting the contracts with H and M, P and O, River Island amongst others.

The first Love Islander to appear on Question Time, to have interviewed Sir Keir Starmer, spoken at fringe meetings at two separate Labour Party conferences, and been invited by Labour to be a PPC, the only reason she didn’t stand in July was the birth of my grandson 17 months ago, but she will at some point.

I'm allowed an opinion and yes to me is utter toilet.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Well done, no need to report this thread now

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
All these entitled 'celebs' seen to think they just have to turn up and say "Don't you know who I am?" and expect to be handed the glitterball.
It must come as a bit of a shock to their cosy cossetted lives to find they actually have to work damned hard, week in and week out, to become a good dancer.
Boo hoo someone trod on my foot and shouted at me I've got PTSD, boo hoo.
Fcuk off and go and read an autocue again.

(and relax)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why has Publius Ovidius still not provided a link to his assertion it was fabricated??? (or apologised)
I am trying to find it. It appeared on one of my Apple News links which I took a cursory glance at and it then disappeared.

I have no idea how to get back to it

But don’t let it stress you drew .., go on holiday mate

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
And why the BBC sees a need to provide chaperones FFS?! Since when can adults not make decisions for themselves? Or make a pass at another human being?

Human race dies out due to not being allowed to procreate shocker.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Now rumours that there has been a third allegation made and this time against a female professional dancer (although for verbal abuse not physical).

THis seems to be unravelling all the time, I just can't see how the next series can go ahead without a major review of the processes around the show.

I mean where the f*** was the safeguarding?

Safeguarding should be at the front and centre of everything the BBC does.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Not one man has complained i assume ?

He hurt my 'feelings' .... you know the deal when you sign up for that show, its bloody hard work.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
All these entitled 'celebs' seen to think they just have to turn up and say "Don't you know who I am?" and expect to be handed the glitterball.
It must come as a bit of a shock to their cosy cossetted lives to find they actually have to work damned hard, week in and week out, to become a good dancer.
Boo hoo someone trod on my foot and shouted at me I've got PTSD, boo hoo.
Fcuk off and go and read an autocue again.

(and relax)
I believe with BBC employed 'celebs' it can be a case of 'Would you like to do Strictly?' translating as 'We'd like you to do it'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here