Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never left a game early..... until today

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Completely rubbish. Such a waste of money, left after the 5th as they wouldn't let us leave beforehand.

Brezovan was poor, definitely at fault for 2 or 3 of the goals. El-Abd was atrocious.

Poyet has to come out and say he's f***ed up big time today, why play Navarro, Dicker and Bridcutt?

Joke.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
dont think its poyets fault to be honest, just lots of personal errors and poor defending

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
For having a different opinion to you?

no. because the tactics we employed and the team poyet picked is at fault for what happened today. if mrshaun can honestly tell me he would start every game with that team then fair enough, his opinion, but today, it was 100% poyet's fault.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
dont be silly, as soon as the team was announced people were saying that we would get trounced.

This is true sadly.

I am a huge fan of Gus, but must admit his team choice was wrong today.

Barnes up front on his own is never going to win anything.

Its not Barnesy's fault though, the defending today was awful.

El Abd was poor, Dicker a disaster, Painter rubbish.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
no. because the tactics we employed and the team poyet picked is at fault for what happened today. if mrshaun can honestly tell me he would start every game with that team then fair enough, his opinion, but today, it was 100% poyet's fault.

i dont think it's fully the right team but the players that were picked on the day played bad...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
dont be silly, as soon as the team was announced people were saying that we would get trounced.
Indeed. In this instance posters on NSC were right and Gus Poyet was wrong. Doesn't happen very often (if at all) but it happened today.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The players have to take some blame. There's nothing Poyet can do about goalkeeping errors.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
It was his fault for picking a very starange team, but the players were also shit. You dont lose like that just because of a bad team selection

thats kinda what i was trying to say

The players have to take some blame. There's nothing Poyet can do about goalkeeping errors.

apart from buy a new one very very soon :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here